Sunday

Sneak Peak

Hello! Sarah checking in. Last night was a long productive night of mishaps with the Coq au Vin but turned out deliciously. I have a few things to do, but in order to help some of you impatient people here is a little sneak peak of the final product:

Jewish
Fried Kreplach! An appetizer make of ground beef and onion wrapped in wontons, fried, then dipped in apple sauce and/or sour cream! These had everyone in my house saying "yummmm." I made more than necessary so I could save them for later, but no way, these were way too good. They were eaten all in one sitting!
I will type out the recipe and post the pictures in sequence later tonight. These are fun and easy to make.



French
Now the entree course, the most anticipated Coq au Vin! Oh man, did I have some problems with this one. The recipe rated this course on an easy level. After I laughed about that for a minute, I would seriously consider this an intermediate level. Either that or the recipe was confusing. Although I had complications, it turned out quite delicious, aromatic, and very flavorful. The picture could have been better but I was so worn out by the end of it that I just slopped it together on one of my fancy plates and took a quick pic on my tablet.



Later tonight though, there will be a more detailed update. I am very eager to update you on my cooking endeavors from last night but I have to gather my sequential pictures from both my tablet and my mothers iPad.

Until then, you may drool over my photos of last night's dinner all you want. I have to go run errands and clean the house and maybe make my homemade laundry detergent to make the house smell like soap and save some mad $money$ on laundry.

Nos veremos despues,

Sarah ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment